The Lion Academy Trust has an outstanding reputation nationally, is high performing and innovative, with schools based in London, Essex and Northamptonshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our London central Trust team to be responsible for the premises teams and make a positive impact in raising standards and creating the best learning environments for our children and employees.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director and alongside the central Trust team, you will be based at Barclay Primary School, Leytonstone (with some travel to other sites in London), and be responsible for the operational implementation of Trust agreed strategies and processes across the schools.
We are seeking an Operations Manager who is:
• an excellent communicator
• able to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire staff in different department and sites
• able to manage large budgets
• confident in negotiating and making decisions
• resilient and is motivated to create a literal learning environment for staff and children
We can offer you:
• Vibrant schools situated in culturally diverse areas of North and East London with all the rewards and opportunities this brings
• Annual leave entitlement that increases with each year of service
• Access to discounts and benefits through our bespoke Lion Perks at Work platform
• Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
• Career progression and leadership opportunities
• A supportive and forward thinking Trust Board, Parental Advisory Body and parent community.
We offer you a great opportunity to develop your career in a well-respected, Multi Academy Trust working with a forward thinking, vibrant and very supportive team.
Closing Date: 12pm, 2nd December
Interviews: 7th December
All applications should be made on the attached Word document titled “Lion Academy Trust Application Form” and sent to Sandip Teja, HR Employee Engagement Manager at:
Any additional enquiries should also be made to the same email above to Sandip Teja.
Any offer of employment for this post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service, medical checks and two positive reference checks. References will be requested prior to interview.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.