The Park Academies Trust was formed in 2016 with the vision to make a significant contribution to improving education in Swindon and surrounds.
Red Oaks Primary School became part of the trust in 2019, joining Lydiard Park Academy (LPA) and Abbey Park School, our two secondary schools. We welcomed Orchid Vale Primary as the fourth member of TPAT in 2020. As a result, we are proud to be able to offer an all through provision from nursery right up to our Sixth Form based at LPA, enabling staff and pupils alike to benefit from being part of a thriving multi-phase educational trust.
We celebrated an excellent year for GCSE results across both secondary schools in 2020 and another very successful set of A-level results from our Sixth Form based at LPA. We need talented staff as we take advantage of the unique opportunities ahead.
- Keen to develop, implement and monitor governance policy and practice to ensure we meet all statutory and compliance requirements?
- Able to constructively challenge senior leaders to ensure that compliance remains a key priority?
- Someone with a demonstrable track record of providing excellent compliance advice?
- Aware of the particular matters which may affect academy trusts and able to negotiate these effectively?
Could you work:
- As part of a highly successful trust with a proven track record and exciting plans to develop and grow?
- Where the importance of the governance role is recognised at all levels?
- In a trust with a strong team ethos that recognises that the welfare of its staff is fundamental to pupil outcomes?
- A positive and dynamic environment in a trust which is growing in both size and success
- Excellent opportunities for CPD across the trust.
- Competitive salary
- Staff Discount portal
- Support from experienced and knowledgeable colleagues across the trust
- Enthusiastic, approachable and dedicated colleagues
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- Access to Benenden Health Care Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
For an informal discussion with our CEO, Benedick Ashmore-Short please contact email@example.com and we will arrange this.
The Park Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and child protection and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All appointments will be conditional on satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.