Cheslyn Hay Sport and Community High School is a popular and over oversubscribed 11-18 maintained school with 1300 students on role. Situated in South Staffordshire and with easy access to M6, M6 toll and M54 motorways. The school is an ever improving school, with a strong reputation locally for enabling our young people to flourish.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person who, is suitably qualified, experienced and self-motivated with the necessary behavioural attributes, to join our very successful secondary school. We are looking for someone who has a passion for school improvement and the energy, drive and commitment to build on and support the next stages of development of our school; Someone who will have delegated responsibility for the majority of support services of the school including Finance, Administration, HR, Health & Safety, Facilities, Operations and MIS & IT; and someone who is willing and able to participate in all aspects of the operation of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic, hardworking and talented professional
- Be an influential communicator
- Have a proven track record of successful business management
- Have significant experience at a strategic level
- Have excellent financial acumen
- Be highly organised, motivated and flexible
- Be able to manage a diverse workload to successful conclusion by agreed deadlines
- Be able to lead, persuade, motivate and negotiate
- Be committed to the continuous professional development of themselves and others
- Pay attention to detail
- Have a real commitment to making a difference to the lives of young people
We can offer:
- An induction programme supported by the senior leadership team
- A supportive successful and established support staff middle management team
- Hardworking, dedicated aspirational staff with a strong leadership team
- A caring, welcoming school with a supportive Governing Body
- A school with excellent facilities including a purpose built Sixth Form centre, extensive sporting facilities, an Achievement centre and an Independent Learning Centre
- Established successful links with our local family of schools
- An inclusive school of which students, staff and the community are proud.
If you believe you are the person who can help to lead us on our continuing journey, we are confident that this special opportunity will provide an exciting, demanding and rewarding challenge.
Further information about the school and application packs are also available from our website at http://www.cheslynhay-high.staffs.sch.uk/vacancies/
Completed application forms should be e-mailed to email@example.com
Interviews week commencing 22-01-2018
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.