The Park Federation Academy Trust
Academy Finance Manager
Part Time – 21.6 hours per week, 39 weeks Term Time plus 3 weeks during school closure, 1 of which must be worked during Summer Break (Total weeks worked 42 weeks)
Salary (actual) £17,079 - £18,022 per annum, inclusive of London Weighting, Pay scale SO2
The Park Federation Academy Trust is a growing community-focused Multi-Academy Trust. It was established in September 2012. It presently has eight primary academies: Cranford Park Academy, Godolphin Academy, James Elliman Academy, Lake Farm Park, Montem Academy, West Drayton Academy, Western House Academy and Wood End Park Academy. The academies are located in Hayes, Middlesex and Slough, Berkshire. Between them they have over 4,500 pupils on roll.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our highly professional, friendly team. We are looking to appoint a member of staff who has a “can do” attitude and is flexible, practical, pro-active, energetic and diligent to support our existing finance teams in delivering excellent service. This role will also involve attending weekly meetings with colleagues at our other academies.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Sound accounting skills gained through professional training or through experience;
- Possibly have financial experience in an Educational Establishment;
- Is able to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Is able to take a lead in financial procedures and reporting functions;
- Is able to prepare and monitor budgets, prepare financial reports on a monthly and annual basis.
What we can offer you:
- Experience in a welcoming academy trust with many outstanding features;
- Support from finance colleagues across a growing Multi Academy Trust;
- Supportive, enthusiastic, approachable and dedicated colleagues;
- Opportunities for continuous professional development;
- Free Benenden Healthcare cover;
- Attractive Pension Scheme.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact the HR Department on 020 8465 6238.
CLOSING DATE: Midday on 25th January 2018
INTERVIEW DATE: 29th & 30th January 2018
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.