A boys’ school in KS3 & KS4, and co-ed in the sixth form, Finchley Catholic High School is very highly regarded, heavily oversubscribed and enjoys consistently outstanding examination results.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a School Business Manager to join our Senior Leadership Team, with responsibility for leading and managing our non-academic operations including Finance, IT, Premises, Administration and Catering. Candidates should have experience of working in the public sector, preferably in a school environment, and be able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery and success across a wide operational remit.
Finchley Catholic is a very rewarding place to work with a supportive collegiate atmosphere. You would join us at an exciting time as we head towards our centenary.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree and/or school business management qualification
- Demonstrable experience in driving operational improvement in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to manage and inspire teams to deliver their best
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present confidently and clearly both written and verbal information to a wide variety of stakeholders including staff, students, parents and the Local Authority
We can offer you:
- An outstanding opportunity to play a pivotal role in driving school operational improvement and site development
- A friendly, vibrant and caring school where staff are really valued
- A strong commitment to CPD and a supportive induction programme
- Easy transport access with a staff car park, and a 5-minute walk to the nearest tube
- Comprehensive staff welfare
FCHS is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this position can be downloaded from our website and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull, at the above email address. The closing date is noon on Monday 17th January 2022 and interviews will take place during the following week.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be accessed via the school website www.finchleycatholic.org.uk
Applications from non-Catholics who are willing to support the values and ethos of a Catholic school are warmly invited