P08, Point 51 to 54 (£49,176 to £52,071) pa
37 Hours per week, 52 weeks per annum.
We are a highly ambitious school and committed to providing education of the highest calibre to further improve the outcomes of our learners with special needs. We are looking to appoint an exceptional School Business Manager to support us in this journey, be a member on the Senior Leadership Team, and play a key role in school improvement planning.
As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team you will
- Provide financial and commercial direction, and lead, support and participate in wider school strategic initiatives.
- Take responsibility for Financial and Payroll Management, Human Resource functions, Facilities/Contract management, Catering, Health and Safety, Best Value and Project Management.
- Lead a team of administrators and auxiliary staff to deliver a forward thinking strategy for improvement.
We are looking for someone who
- Can help translate educational aspirations into credible plans that are strategically consistent and financially sustainable.
- Has experience of managing and maximising educational, charitable, or commercial budgets and resources.
- Has experience of contract management in facilities, premises and catering.
- Has solid understanding of basic business and financial /accounting principles.
- Has excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate colleagues and teams.
We can offer you
- An excellent physical environment in a state of the art new build under BSF.
- Staff who are committed to improving learner’s outcomes.
- Work in a senior leadership team where your skills, and aspiration for the school’s success will be recognised.
We are committed to
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners.
- Promoting equal opportunities.
The application pack can be accessed at http://www.ickburgh.hackney.sch.uk http://www.learningtrust.co.uk/jobs/
Only applications submitted on The Learning Trusts application form will be considered.
Please return applications to PA @ickburgh.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Midday Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Provisional interview and assessment dates: Wk beginning Monday 14th May 2018
Ickburgh School: Special needs, 3 – 19 years, community, mixed, non-denominational