SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER
Salary: S9 - £33,167 to £38,312 FTE,
Contract: 36 hours per week, 42 weeks per year
Walsh Church of England Junior School prides itself on being a highly inclusive and welcoming school where children are eager to learn and all our staff are dedicated to raising standards to improve children’s learning and achievement.
We seek to appoint a highly motivated, qualified and experienced School Business Manager for our school.
You will be forward thinking and innovative and, as part of the School’s Leadership Team, will work closely with the Headteacher and the Governing Body, contributing to the strategic direction of the school. The successful candidate will provide leadership and management across the development and operation of all support services including finance, HR, administration, site, ICT and Health and Safety.
You will have a strong financial background with previous successful experience of planning and delivering budgets and managing projects and people. You will need keen organisational skills, analytical accuracy and incisive strategic thinking and will also be IT literate.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will:
- Have proven experience of managing finance and/or hold a recognised financial management or business management qualification.
- Be keen to be a member of the school’s Senior Leadership Team, contributing to the overall strategic leadership and management of the school and its pursuit of excellence.
- Provide effective strategic and commercial leadership and management of the school’s finances, premises, facilities and support services.
- Provide professional leadership to and management of support staff.
- Oversee the financial management of the school.
- Manage contracts and procurement processes.
In return we will offer you;
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise achievement even further
- Enthusiastic pupils who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- A strong commitment to further professional development
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed. Visit www.walsh-junior.surrey.sch.uk > Vacancies.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications 23rd March 9:00am, interviews 26th March.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.