22 June 2022
MAKING THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE
“…pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.” Maya Angelou
As a school business professional, you can expect other senior school leaders to be looking to you to provide recommendations on how resources can be optimised to deliver continued pupil progress in order to make a vital impact to your school and the profession.
Why should you attend?
- Ensure you are maintaining your professional knowledge and using this to share among your team
- Demonstrate to your school colleagues you are investing in your own professional development
- Ensure you and your school are ready to respond to the changing demands of education in the current climate
- Increase the positive impact you have within your own school and the wider education sector.
Watch this space…
The Bristol regional conference takes place at The Bristol Hotel located on the quayside of the Floating Harbour and is surrounded by the best of Bristol’s Old City and maritime history. Delegates can visit the Bristol Old Vic and the beautifully restored Queen Square, Bristol Cathedral, and The Arnolfini, Bristol’s celebrated contemporary arts centre, right next door.
- Future trends from the Hays Education salary survey
- Enabling change through EDI – next steps
- Exploring flexible working and the choices you have
- Procurement update – looking ahead to the Brexit and Covid influenced future
- Changing the conversation on wellbeing
Have a a look at the venue >> The Bristol Hotel
Why should you attend?
By attending these one-day events, school business professionals will have an opportunity to discuss and plan their procurement requirements for the year ahead and it will provide an opportunity for you to talk about your products, services and new technologies with key decision makers..
What’s on offer?
- 2m x 1m stand including power, trestle table and 2 chairs
- Company logo in the conference literature during the event
- Two full conference delegates passes
- Catering and refreshments
- Copy of the final delegate list
Terms of booking: Our cancellation terms are strictly 14-days prior to the conference. After the 14-day cancellation period, there will be a cancellation/non-attendance administration fee of £40.00 (excl VAT)