Session 2: The Essentials of Income Generation and How Marketing Helps
The second webinar in the Introduction to Marketing – a bite-sized training webinar series for SBPs and school staff.
When will the webinar start?
This webinar starts at 10.00 am
This bite-sized 1hr webinar will cover:
- Where can you generate extra revenue from?
- Maximising lettings and exploring crowdfunding and business sponsorship
- Applying for external grants
Who is this webinar series for?
- School Business Leaders who are looking to develop marketing skills for the first time
- Other administrative staff in schools who may have communication roles and would like to understand the principles behind marketing
- Anyone working in a school who is curious about the marketing challenges facing schools
- Gain an understanding of the key principles involved in marketing a school
- Be able to contribute to the development of a school marketing plan (Tier 2 of the ISBL Professional Standards for Marketing)
- Be well prepared for the day-long ISBL ‘Marketing workshop for School Business Professionals’, which will enable them to create a whole-school marketing plan (ISBL Professional Standards Tier 3).
The course presenters will not expect participants to have any existing knowledge of marketing. The session is delivered by an experienced school marketing expert.
The course will cover the marketing needs of primary, secondary and special schools.
You can purchase this session as an individual webinar, or if you wish to purchase the whole webinar series, you can do so here.
Please note: A card payment must be made for this webinar/series.