Bitesize Marketing Session 1: Market Research, Vision and Branding
The first webinar in the Introduction to Marketing – a bite-sized training webinar series for SBPs and school staff.
When will the webinar start?
This webinar starts at 10.00 am
This bite-sized 1hr webinar will cover:
- Who matters to my school – and why is this important?
- How do I find out more about them?
- How do I find out about changes in the wider world that affect my school?
- What is a brand?
- The benefits of clear messages and consistent design – and how to achieve them
- Finding and sharing stories
Who is this webinar series for?
- School Business Leaders who are looking to develop marketing skills for the first time
- Other administrative staff in schools who may have communication roles and would like to understand the principles behind marketing
- Anyone working in a school who is curious about the marketing challenges facing schools
- Gain an understanding of the key principles involved in marketing a school
- Be able to contribute to the development of a school marketing plan (Tier 2 of the ISBL Professional Standards for Marketing)
- Be well prepared for the day-long ISBL ‘Marketing workshop for School Business Professionals’, which will enable them to create a whole-school marketing plan (ISBL Professional Standards Tier 3).
The course presenters will not expect participants to have any existing knowledge of marketing. The session is delivered by an experienced school marketing expert
The course will cover the marketing needs of primary, secondary and special schools.
You can purchase the whole webinar series at a reduced price here, or you can purchase individual webinars.
Please note: A card payment must be made for this webinar/series.