If you are new to ICFP and want to know more about the key principles and how it can be used, then this introductory webinar is for you.
This 1 ½ hour, ICFP fundamentals webinar will cover the following areas:
- What is ICFP and its impact
- How is ICFP used
- Introduction to the ISBL Approach to ICFP
- Introduction on how to accurately calculate the Balances Metrics and the 12 Key Metrics
- Initial steps to interpreting these metrics
- A brief overview of the ISBL School Optimisation Tools (ISOT)
- Short Q&A session
We recognise that the school business profession is made up of individuals from a range of backgrounds, school settings, personal knowledge and indeed exposure to ICFP, so this webinar is a short, easily digestible and suitable for ICFP beginners
Once you have booked onto this event, joining instructions for the webinar will be emailed to you 1-2 days prior to the start of the training.
This webinar is suitable for those SBP’s and other senior leaders who want to understand the key principles of ICFP.
The webinar will be delivered by one of our ICFP trainers. Each of them is a qualified Schools Resource Management Advisor (SRMA) who has experience of implementing ICFP in a variety of school types and phases.