We are looking for a dynamic and experienced business leader to join us permanently as part of the next phase of growth within our Trust
Gloucestershire Learning Alliance Vision
Outstanding outcomes for children:
- The best for everyone to get the best from everyone
- Knowledge to empower
- Education with ambition
- Leadership at every level
- Continuous improvement
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced business leader to join us as part of the next phase of growth within our Trust. You will join a strong, forward-looking and supportive senior executive team and will work closely with Chief Executive Officer, Director of Academies and Trustees of the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance to secure its continuing success and support further development and growth of the Trust. We have an excellent track record with school improvement and Ofsted. We are seen as a trusted partner by the regional Schools Commissioner ready for further growth.
You will provide strategic leadership of all non-academic related services, ensuring their operational excellence and advising the CEO, DoA, Head Teachers and Trustees `on all related matters. You will seek to support the CEO and DoA with a drive for continuous improvement.
You will lead a team of professional and experienced managers and staff within the central business services team.
As a potential candidate you:
- will have sound and demonstrable strategic and operations financial planning experience
- will have a demonstrable track record of success in the effective leadership and delivery of business support services and managing transformational change;
- will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, influence and negotiate effectively;
- will be strategically influential with the ability to translate vision into success;
- may come from private, public, voluntary or education sector backgrounds.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in future developments in line with the Trust’s Strategic Plan. We are looking for an experienced professional with strong leadership and management skills, ambition and drive who shares our organisation’s values.
We are looking for the successful candidate to ideally start in September 2022, or before.
If you would like further information or would like to have an informal conversation about the role with the CEO please contact our HR department, in the first instance by email on [email protected], or by telephoning the central office on 01242 358017 , and ask to speak with our HR officer, Sarah Jones.