Frassati Trust and the Governors of St Margaret Clitherow are looking to appoint an outstanding Business Manager for our school. St. Margaret Clitherow is a popular and successful Catholic Primary School in Bracknell. Our children are keen to learn and we enjoy supportive parents and a highly professional, creative team of teaching and support staff.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding School Business Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of excellent financial management & administrative services
- Have experience of accounting software ideally Sage 50 and Management Information Systems
- Be able to work independently, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Be responsible for setting and managing the budget, income and expenditure
- Report to Trustees, Governors, Headteacher, CFO and stakeholders
- Be responsible for the H&S of the school premises and associated staff
- Line manage office, site and catering staff
- Have experience of HR and facilities management
Experience in an education setting is essential.
St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School is located on the south side of Bracknell, just a 5-minute drive from the town centre and easily accessible from both the M3 (Junction 3or 4) and Junction 10 of the M4. We are welcoming and friendly with a strong commitment to staff development and the desire to make a difference in our community. We offer a positive, nurturing environment, with friendly, motivated children and a caring, supportive team.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Ali Wood (School Business Manager) via e-mail: [email protected] or telephone 01344 424030 if further information is required, or to arrange a visit.
St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post requires an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.
St Margaret Clitherow is a school within Frassati Catholic Academy Trust: a charitable company limited by guarantee
Registered in England and Wales: Company Number: 8561153
Registered Office: Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG