The Headteacher and Governing Body invite applications from highly experienced, motivated and organised individuals with energy and vision to join our excellent and dedicated team as our new School Business Manager.
We are looking for a strong candidate who can provide strategic vision and leadership in all aspects of school administration; including finance, resources, HR, premises, Health and safety and income generation.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking and able to support the Headteacher and senior leadership team to develop school systems to enable us to deliver the highest quality education to children.
Applications from candidates who have recently completed or are in the process of completing their SBM qualification are welcome. Candidates who do not have the required experience at present may be considered for the post at a lower grade and trained up. Please note that previous applicants need not apply.
Our school can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a real difference in the lives of young people
- A supportive school community
- A welcoming an enthusiastic environment with a talented and dedicated staff team
- Support/mentoring from a local SBM during the Induction period
The successful candidates will need to:
- Ideally have experience of being a School Business Manager, but not necessary
- Have effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of, and manage a team
- Have excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Be able to adapt, design, develop or procure robust information and administration systems
- Be confident and capable with data analysis, and have clear written communication skills
The Devonshire Hill Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to Devonshire Hill are warmly encouraged and can be organised by contacting Sylvia Chambers, Office Manager, on 0208 808 2053 or by emailing [email protected]. Please visit www.devonshirehill.com/vacancies for further application documentation.
Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 23rd February 2022
Shortlisting: Thursday 24th February 2022
Interview date: w/c 28th February 2022
Start Date: March 2022 (or as soon as possible thereafter)
The Devonshire Hill Nursery and Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. Our environment is diverse in character and in its student population and we aspire to reflect this diversity in our staff. We positively welcome applications from minority groups. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This is reflected in our rigorous approach to the recruitment and professional development of staff. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.